Sunday, April 7, 2013

Kudos Liza Jane Genotiva!!!

Liza Jane Genotiva
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
2013
GRADUATE!!!

This is my sister. She's my favorite sister (because I don't have a choice) hahahahaha JOKE! She's the only sister I have.

I wasn't able to be with her on her College graduation day because I have to be with my son in the hospital. 

Well, I have some of her photos here below.

 This is my favorite photo of her.




She looks fierce and very intimidating but she's not.
She's very nice, kind and approachable.


 2nd Runner Up Miss MSU 2008





mutya ng city heights 2009
best in floral festival attire (by bobong otanes)
best in creative shorts (by bobong otanes)
best in evening gown (by bobong otanes)
best performer of the night



 mutya ng calumpang 2008

Best in Fire Evening Gown (By bobong otanes)



best in mythical angel creative attire- by bobong otanes

 Mutya ng Calumpang Turn Over
My sister and my brother



ambassador and ambassadress of Goodwill RFJPIA 2007


Those were some of her achievements during high school and college years. She's a MANY TIMES CROWNED BEAUTY QUEEN. But she's more than that, she's got BRAIN.

You may also think she's sophisticated and classy. But nope! She's not! She's just simple.





Her tool for her success in College are beauty and brain. But above intelligence, she's got the RIGHT ATTITUDE.

And according to her : Success if never FINAL. Failure is never FATAL. It's courage that counts.

Congrats to my sister LIZA JANE GENOTIVA!!! Future CPA in the family!

--
Congrats to my mom for honing my sister into the best that she can be. My sister's success is also because of my mom who was always there to support her despite the fact that she's a single mother.

Thank you to all those people who helped my sister all these years:
Joey Maglasang 
Romeo Sarrosa and Remedios Sarrosa
Rene Gumawid 
Helen Genotiva 
Imelda Genotiva
Dario Genotiva
Amy Seno
Ian Robert Acedilla
Rochellee Gumawid
Reynaldo Gumawid, Sr.
Catalina Cahilsot Gumawid


Our papang / Dad who is now in heaven Dionebert Genotiva
Our lolo / grandpa who is now in heaven Domingo Genotiva

CAHILSOT FAMILY
GUMAWID FAMILY
GENOTIVA FAMILY

My sisters friends --- 

and

AVITONEG REPUBLIC:
Carol Mae Deonoso
Hanna Faye Deonoso
Paolo Deonoso
Dominic Genotiva
Mary Joy Genotiva
Jason Genotiva
Anica Marish Seno
Alexa Mae Seno
Bryan Genotiva
and
KIT KIT -- Prince Kurt Dean


Job well done!

3 comments:

  1. amazing photos, she is so beautiful
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lavinia!! :) Please say hi to your little evelyn for me.. :)

      Delete