Monday, February 18, 2013

He Throws Everything (1-2 year-old kids throwing things)



He Throws Everything

Lately, I have observed my son throwing a lot of things to anywhere he likes and to just anyone. He throws balls, toys, spoon, fork and a lot of things.

It annoys me at first and often time scolds him because of this behavior. I researched about this and I found out that, throwing things is a part of his learning activity with his age as he is 1 year and 10 months. However, he started doing this when he was 1 year and 5 months. I thought this was a very problematic situation but no!


Taken February 15, 2013
Bring him to a playhouse or place where there are a lot of balls and balloons to play with.

In fact, he develops his fine motor skills as he throws objects according to this http://www.babycenter.com/404_how-do-i-stop-my-toddler-from-throwing-things_14248.bc. I’m just glad that I ran over that article and found out that there really is nothing to worry about. Plus, we need to explain to them that every time they throw, they should not throw it to just anybody so they won’t hurt other people or tell them not to throw it on end point surfaces like the wall because they might hurt themselves if the ball bounces back.

Taken December 2012

One way, we can make sure that child play is safe.. well, just be with your kids or have time with them if you are working moms or dads. A little time with your kids won’t hurt, as a matter of fact, it will help them.

I hope, I helped you with this article. Enjoy your play time with your kids!!!

Don’t forget to visit my profile and from there, you could view some of blogs regarding other things you should know about travel and leisure and business. Thanks much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment