Sunday, February 24, 2013

When kids HUG back

Today is one the most difficult part of my career. I just took an examination about something - something I really dream of 12 years ago. I am hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

In this picture, my son reminds me of my husband.
Daddy's look a like except for the eyes, those are mine.
Little Kurt is super sweet like my husband.

There are really times in our lives that, we, adults cannot share things with our little ones because they still cannot understand what's happening.

However, my son paid my daily hugs for him with a rather heart-melting, super warm and stress - relieving hug after the long day I had and after what I've been through.

I suddenly remember the topic I posted a couple of days ago about the touch that heals. Please check this out: http://joneepslimwitch.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-touch-that-heals.html

Sometimes, giving up something (even your own career you've studied for and prepared for your whole life) really makes sense especially when you're doing it for your child.


That's my son and I.
The sweetest hug of the day from a baby who loves his mommy so much.
Children learn what they live.
If you teach them love and hug, they will definitely learn how to hug and love back.

Sometimes, amazing things happen when you least expect it like the hug I got from my son. It's probably the connection that a mother has with her child.

And sometimes, great deeds come from people we least expect.



And as for the result of my exam, I guess I just have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment