Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Genes...

Learning Process



When I started teaching my son with primary and secondary colors, I only wanted for him to learn the basic. Little did I know, his progress was already very impressive for his age. He is becoming a wonderful artist. Am I surprise that he could draw and paint? No. That’s because all of us in the family draws very well and paints well. Am I surprise that he could do it at an early age? Yes, very much. I thought it well develop in later stage of his life like early grade school or late grade school. But his skills developed way too early for any of us in the family.

I am sharing the articles where you could see his previous artworks when he was 1 , 2 and 3 years old.



I am sharing the simple artwork of my 4 year old son.




My advice to other parents is that... just support your child in whatever skills he wants to develop and who knows, he might be your little champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment