Friday, February 22, 2013

Grateful

Just being thankful for today. Thankful for those people who love me and who surround me, especially to my husband who supports me all the time in the things I do, whether stupid or good or nonsense or serious things.

I realized that within almost 3 years of getting married, I'm a very lucky woman & wife to have my husband by my side.

Coffee time with my friend and former colleague after judging a school activity.


 The stage looks so different from where I am seated. Last year, I was just busy helping my colleagues and students for this activity. This year is different, I was seated in a much comfortable area.
Thanks JIB IS for having me as a judge in your literary competition this year.
I have learned so much from the ideas of your students.


Thanks to my sister for a wonderful job---doing my hair.

After the literary competition, I have learned to value my family, my son and husband even more. One student restated a quote saying "Do not educate your child to be rich. Instead, educate him to be happy, so no matter how much or little he has, he would learn how to appreciate it." That goes out to everyone as well even to me.

Other discussed about valuing of life, divorce and a lot of topics. Only they went down to one thing --- Value the things you should value..

Then I remembered this "A valued thing will only be valued if its value is being valued."

After the competition, I talked to my husband and there was a conversation still about having what you have. Maybe I was just neglecting what I had. At some point, I learned that I am alive. At some point, I learned that I was not even grateful for the life that the Lord has given me. At some point, I neglected the good husband and good son the Lord gave me. Maybe, it's time to tell them I am thankful.

This photo should be bigger than the others.
This is a collage of me, pictures of me for almost 3 years of marriage
and 12 years of being with the same man.
The thing is, I never looked UGLY...
Because I have a good and loving husband and son.


I love you dad Ian Robert Acedilla.

Just sharing happiness today...

No comments:

Post a Comment