Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!! (Mother's Day 2014)

 My mamang

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! We had a small celebration at my mother's house for this event. My brother surprised my mom and I with his bouquet of flowers. It was really lovely. 

To all the selfless mothers out there, today is your day. It is just and right to give you super thanks for all the things you have done for us since the day we were conceived up to now. 

Happy Mother's Day as well to those mommies who are close to me (family line): Lola Melay, Mommy Nena, Mama Tata, Mamu Nene, Tita Delia, Mommy Remy, Mama Eunice.



That's me and my mamang.


Thanks to my brother and my husband for the lovely flowers you gave me
and to my sister-in-law who handed it to the flowers from my husband.
Forgive me for how I look. I'm a bit messy.
5 months pregnant here...

1 comment: