Sunday, January 31, 2016

Forever Orchid

There is a long array of Mary Kay products already. This company is not just about lipstick, although they have started with creams and lip color more than 50 years ago in Dallas, Texas.. But there’s more in their market. Today’s topic is about ORCHID shade, of course inspired by my super close and dear friend Kristine Orario.


NOTE: PHOTO NOT MINE
Photo Courtesy of:
www.pinterest.com
"when they featured Radiant Orchid"

So my friend Kristine gave me a message showing a link and here’s the link: http://elitedaily.com/life/best-lip-color-for-zodiac-sign/1364813/ She was initially telling me to read her zodiac but I also read mine which was Virgo. And I was amazed on what this article said about my zodiac. It’s all about ORCHID lipstick and orchid shade and Virgos being artistic.. Yeah, that’s true! Hahahaha The article amazingly said that You, my Virgo dear, are one of the most giving signs in the entire Zodiac. While you’re a grounded earth sign, you’re also imaginative and extremely artistic. You Virgos run deep. You’re an emotional well. You are the great artists of the world. You feel the pain, the beauty, and the weight of the world.
Which is precisely why you need a RICH orchid color. Your stone is a Sapphire, so naturally a blueish orchid is the best option. The pink undertones in the orchid color represent your soft side, while the purple represents your undeniable mad creativity.
So, my gorgeous Virgos, get some orchid lipstick, make some awesome art and have some wild sex.”

So, I have researched about Mary Kay products with this shade and boy am I lucky to have found amazing products.. You know, just for fun. And of course to share to you Mary Kay company has to offer.

They have eye shadow in Plum, Iris, Lavender – Fog for individual mineral eye shadows which by the way really stays longer on the eyes. They have my favorite shade in their QUAD collection which is the Autumn and I super love the purple there. I personally love it because I have tried it over and over and over again!


NOTE: This is my personal Mary Kay Autumn Quad
Got this via winning a challenge from my SD.
Take a look that purple there! It's really amazing!

This is me using that QUAD EYE SHADOW in AUTUMN.
Imagine how that MK Liquid Foundation + MK Concealer +
QUAD Autumn + Red Rouge transformed me! Weird! Nyahaha!
Eye Brows : From MAC by the way 

They have also featured Mary Kay Crème Lipstick in Apple Berry which is another favorite of mine. It’s so berry and I like the smell. The most amazing part is that, it doesn’t dry the lips. It super lasts longer than I expected it. I thought it would only last for 3 hours or 4 but I tried using that shade so early in the morning like around 7am and I had to do my lips after lunch like around 3 or 4pm. Take note, that’s after lunch and with many sips of water and soda.

Color shade of Purple I had been telling you.

I also would like to suggest Mulberry Forest. This was featured in their Limited Edition section. I tried this and it’s really amazing. The color is like red – purple wine. It does not itch. It smells fantastic. So, it’s good for allergic – prone skin like mine. It’s quite sticky though but I like it that much. Then I remembered that I also gave one for my son and daughter’s nanny. She loves it because she told me that it doesn’t wear off easily.

So, this was me a year ago using that Mulberry Forest - Limited Edition

Limited Edition Mulberry Forest. Really good gloss!
No itch! Smells fine. Really dark. A bit slimy! Bwahahaha!

They also have this Mary Kay Lip Liner in the shade of plum which is really amazing. My coach Miss Jiffrey Ann used that lip liner during our Unit meeting for November when we had our vampire themed meeting. She wore that plum liner and she looks stunning! Not to mention that liner is affordable, lasts longer and does not give you itch nor does it wear off easily. (I have three clients who ordered this because they really love the color.)

This is how Mary Kay Lip Liner in shade of Plum looks like.
Photo Credits to:
http://www.makingupthemw.com/2013/10/get-look-for-fall-with-mary-kay-giveaway.html

They also have Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss in Jammin’ Berry shade which smells like berry! The actual color is playing around plum, sangria, grape, jam or mulberry shade. It feels slimy. Hahaha! It is a bit glittery but not too much. It is good for teenagers because this jelly lip gloss defines their very sweet and nice characteristic.

This is how the Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss
in Jammin Berry shade looks like.
Photo Courtesy : Cosmeticproof.com
I have my own though but got too lazy to take photos!

Mary Kay Forever Orchid perfume is amazing too. Their perfumes really smell great and it is really money’s worth. Once you spray it and dub it all over the places of your body where you like to dub it, it stays there for a quite longer period of time. The scent even stays after your used the perfume on your shirt and you try to dump the shirt on laundry basket. It is that amazing! I remembered giving one forever orchid perfume to someone dear to me for a birthday gift, that’s my mother-in-law. I think it suits her well. She smells lovely all the time!

This is how Mary Kay Forever Orchid looks like.
Photo Credits to:
http://marykaynorway.no/no/le-mary-kay-forever-orchid-eau-de-toilette

So, that’s it for now. Next time, I will be sharing some lovely products from Mary Kay! Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment