Friday, January 15, 2016

Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant


Hi there mommies and beauties!

I’m Jonee Ross. By now, I know that you already know what I usually share on my blog. It’s all about kids, developments of babies or kids, travel and family stuff. I was busy lately that’s why I wasn’t able to post a lot of articles for mommies out there! The good news is, I wasn’t busy with being a LAW student or managing my tutorial business. I am busy with something new and something greater than what I previously did with my life. It’s a business and self-care I wanted to share to every moms and ladies out there, whether young or old. It’s Mary Kay!

Yup! You got it. I had been doing Mary Kay since June of 2015. (It took me 1 year to sign up with Mary Kay because I wanted to be sure about it.) My short “I STORY” is this:

I, most of the time get free lipsticks, makeup and skin care from my Aunts, Cousin Lorren or grandma outside the Philippines, particularly in the US. I’m not so particular with how I look; I was just particular on how to be fit and healthy. I easily get allergic with any cosmetics and most of the time when I buy something and try it just once, I would have my entire lips or skin itchy and ugly cosmetics leave undesirable result.

My first Unit Meeting with the team GORGEOUSLY GENEROUS.
This was my first photo with my amazing team leader and coach.
July of 2015

My Floral Outfit for the Meeting's Dress Code.
And I won OUTFIT OF THE DAY!
I got wonderful items!

A person named Jiffrey Ann gave me a message on facebook regarding their products with Mary Kay. We were not close that time although we came from the same high school and the same curriculum. So, I bought a lipstick in their premiere line True Dimension in the shade of Sizzling Red at Php 860 last June of 2014. That’s because I know when I buy not so costly cosmetics; I would end up buying more expensive medicines. For sure, it was a risk not worth doing. Then I tried it and tried it some more, the lipstick was amazing. It didn’t give me any allergies. I like the smell. It’s not as amazing as BUXOM which I really love for many years now but the scent of MARY KAY Sizzling Red was good. Not only did I fell inlove with the product, I also fell inlove with this lady Miss Jiffrey Ann (but I'm straight, just so you know. I have a husband and two kids). I liked her a lot and how she carries herself and all that. She is just an inspiration!

My first Mary Kay lipstick from the line of True Dimensions:
Sizzling Red
Photo Not Mine

June of 2014
First time to use Mary Kay Sizzling Red


With my lovely Coach Engineer Jiffrey Ann Dequito Banzuelo and me
during Judging Hiyas ng NMES December of 2015.
Thanks to our friends at Mabuhay Elementary School for this opportunity
especially to my good friend and classmate Teacher Gretchen Cumayas.

I finally wanted to join this business because I CANNOT SELL what I do not use and what I DO NOT LIKE and I CANNOT SELL WHATEVER THAT GIVES ME ALLERGY. I do not like women to end up buying injections for anti-allergy or medicines for that matter. The business was amazing! I had so many clients I could ever imagine. A lot were re-orders and there were some new clients I really do not know but were referrals. It saved my dying career. It gave me a purpose. It made me someone who would only look into the brighter side of life and be thankful always. The culture is really amazing. The team of Miss Jiffrey Ann does not prejudice or criticize people or women. They help women. They help build each other.

I am very happy to share my change and my newly found skills (doing simple makeup).
So, that's bare me on the left.. After putting some makeup with the aid of Michelle Phan's video,
I created a simple look on the right. Plus the very bright light in the room.
That's one of the favorite lipsticks I was wearing here: Red Rouge

For me, I gained so many benefits because of Mary Kay.

1)      I wasn’t allergic to their lipsticks. I love their True Dimension lipsticks Sizzling Red and Exotic Mango. I love their Crème Lipsticks Apple Berry and Red Rouge. Those were very saleable and our best sellers.
2)      I do not need to ask my relatives for the free cosmetics. I do not when they will be taken away from the picture of life and if that will happen, who will buy something for me?
3)      I was helping my husband financially. My husband got broke big time and Mary Kay was just helping us over and over again. It made me feel great helping our family. I do not when my husband will be taken away from the picture of life so I should always have a backup plan so my kids could go to college and have wonderful jobs and businesses someday. (My dad died when I was 13 years old so I won’t take any chances risking my children’s future just by asking money from my husband.)
4)      I continue sending my cousins in school; that’s fare + tuition monthly + projects.
5)      I could give the needs of my kids and my cousins who are also under my custody.
6)      I gained lots of friends and clients. Not to mention my team members Miss Lislie, Miss Mary Joy and Miss Jenny.
7)      I changed my perception regarding women using makeup.
8)      I realized that more than nail art, I could do art with my face. It is very difficult for me to do makeup that would make me look beautiful so I am on the other side of makeup line.
9)      I changed my perception regarding makeup itself.
10)   And there are a lot more to say… But I will be saving that for the next blogs.

And that’s what I had been doing since June 2015 (a year after I bought my first Mary Kay lipstick). From this day onwards, I would be sharing to you our Mary Kay products and the changes I do with my face when I do crazy makeup.

This is my recent photo (year 2016 of January).
I am a housewife. I am a mom of 2 kids.
I do tutorial. I do business with Mary Kay.
And I am happy with my changes!
-Jonee Ross
Mary Kay SENIOR IBC

I will get to you the soonest! I hope you mommies and ladies are very excited about this..

Have fun!

1 comment: