Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Mary Kay CC Cream

Mary Kay CC Cream

Hello mommies and ladies!

PHOTO NOT MINE
Photo Courtesy of:
www.janemottbeauty.com

I am sharing another favorite product from Mary Kay. Are you excited? Well, I was excited when I first tried this one because it has an amazing result. I am excited even up to now and I will be excited for the next years to come.

Mary Kay CC Cream is one of the Best Sellers of Mary Kay. Why is it one of the BEST SELLERS??? Simply because it has a lot of benefits!!

1)      It PROTECTS. It has SPF 15 that’s why it protects. Our hometown is a very hot and humid area and you do not want sunburn and uneven skin tone, so grab this one!
2)      It BRIGHTENS. It does, really! I can attest to that because I am a user and lover since June 2015.
3)      It CORRECTS with light weight coverage. It corrects the skin color and evens it out. Like my forehead is way too darker and every time I put this, my forehead color matches with my cheek color already. Fab!
4)      It MINIMIZES redness. I have seen 2 of my clients who used this and they had reddish skin type and it lessens the redness on their faces.
5)      It CONCEALS. It really conceals not only for my face but for my clients who are about 63 of them; mom or not; single or not.. It works! I have a portfolio to prove it but you will only see it when you contact me for your facial and skin care.
6)      It HYDRATES. Does it? Yes! Yes it does. In fact, I have soft skin even after using this and my face feels hydrated.
7)      It REDUCES visible signs of ageing. Gosh! It really does!
8)      It DEFENDS. Super defend! Defend skin from ageing process; defend skin from dryness and from the extreme heat of the sun.
Nylyn - one of the candidates of Miss SSH 2015
She's doing the HALF FACE CHALLENGE HERE.
LEFT: With CC Cream spread all through out the area (even skin tone, whitens, not shiny and glowing appearance)
RIGHT: CC Cream dubs but not yet spread

Nylyn actually won Miss Mary Kay the night after the skin care class.
Nylyn and I during the pageant night.


Seriously, I am a very HARD to please person when it comes to products regarding the face. I am very particular with products that won’t give me ITCH and REDNESS and SWELLING since I am allergic to most of the products in the market. I have seriously tried almost wonderful and cheap products courtesy of my Aunts, Grandma, Cousins and my pocket. Mind you, I buy products here in the Philippines but most of the time, I ask from outside the Philippines so my face won’t get irritated and I won’t give clinics the benefit of buying expensive ANTI ALLERGY MEDICINES. This CC Cream is like AMAZING! It’s only Php 825. I used BB Creams which are over a thousand and made my face very oily! There was this BB Cream which was Php 1200+ and at first it was good but prolonged use made my skin super sticky and oily. So, good bye!

PHOTO NOT MINE
Photo Courtesy:
www.ohfishiee.com
(CC Cream comes along in 4 different shades.
But only 2 shades; Very Light and Light-to-Medium are available here in the Philippines.
I hope Mary Kay US would let us use the other two dark shades
because by nature Filipinas are not white,
we are brown-colored women.)


This cream has a pump. That way, it won’t easily mess up. It is very easy to use and your one bottle could reach about 10 months because I still have mine here and it’s still ¼ full.

Can you use it with powder? Yeah! Definitely! Apply powder using putting a little amount on your face.

Can you use it with moisturizer? Absolutely! Apply moisturizer first before putting the CC Cream.

Can you use it at night? Hah! Well, it’s for day time because it acts like a concealer and it has sun protection formula. However, if you would like to put this before your makeup at night for events, you may opt to.

Does it last long? Well, that is subjective. There are different skin types. Mine is oily but it last a long time and lessens the oiliness of my skin. However, if you do not believe me, it’s ok. It’s my review anyway. So, just buy 1 and see for yourself! It wouldn’t be a BEST SELLER for nothing anyway.

The best thing about this product is it comes along with 4 shades, perfectly telling you to LOVE YOUR OWN SKIN. It's GOD - GIVEN. Mary Kay does not push you to use Very Light if you are brown-colored skin person.

I hope you enjoyed my simple review. I am a Mary Kay CC Cream user since June 2015 and I am happy about it!



With CC Cream alone and exotic Mango lipstick


If you are in the Philippines and you would like to try this, you may reach me through our business number (083) 552 9081.

No comments:

Post a Comment